Re: PostgreSQL and Linux 2.6 kernel.

От Gary Doades
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and Linux 2.6 kernel.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The post was not intended to be content-rich, just my initial feedback
after only just switching to 2.6. Since I had largely given up on this
particular line of attack using 2.4 I didn't think to do a detailed analysis
at this time. I was also hoping that others would add to the discussion.

As this could become important I will be doing more analysis, but due to
the nature of the issue and trying to keep as many factors constant as
possible, this may take some time.

Cheers,
Gary.