Re: Postgres crashes on cygserver

От David Mitchell
Тема Re: Postgres crashes on cygserver
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Whoops, turns out it doesn't work on both development machines, only one
of them. And the production machine and development machine that doesn't
work have this in common: they are both multiprocessors (two
hyperthreaded processors to be precise, so windows sees 4 cpus).

I tried setting the cygserver process to have an affinity for only one
cpu but the problem still arose.

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.