PostgreSQL 7.4.2 new tables [Stupid Query]

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема PostgreSQL 7.4.2 new tables [Stupid Query]
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear all,

Just migrated to PostgreSQL 7.4.2 from 7.3.4

I found that  after migration to 7.4.2  some of the tables in my
database  which were not  created by me exists their
Namely :
1. information_schema.sql_features
2. information_schema.sql_implementation_info
3. information_schema.sql_languages
4. information_schema.sql_packages
5  information_schema.sql_sizing
6. information_schema.sql_sizing_profiles

These tables are viewable only with the psqlODBC connected clients i.e
when I connect to database with
psqlODBC then only these tables are viewable.

My Stupid question is  :
1. Is this normal.
2. If this is normal then what are these tables for ?

Machine Spec:
RH 9.0
PostgreSQL 7.4.2

--