Re: Another MacOS install attempt

От Adam H. Pendleton
Тема Re: Another MacOS install attempt
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
David Hustace wrote:

> On Mar 18, 2004, at 9:38 AM, Adam H. Pendleton wrote:
>
>> Try looking in the config.log that configure generates to see if you
>> can tell why it's failing.  If you can't find, try posting your
>> config.log to the list and I will take a look at it.
>

> I didn't see anything that gave me a clue... but here it is:

The error is here:

configure:4603: checking for PQexec in -lpq
configure:4634: gcc -o conftest -Wall -g -O0  -DSSL
-I/usr/local/include  -L/usr/local/lib conftest.c -lpq
/usr/local/lib/libpq.a -lcrypt  -lssl -lcrypto >&5
ld: can't locate file for: -lcrypt

I'm working on building pgAdmin3 on my Panther box right now, so I'll
post some patches to fix this in a bit.

ahp