Re: Remove last traces of HPPA support

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Remove last traces of HPPA support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BYAPR02MB42624ED41C15BFA82DAE2C359BD5A%40BYAPR02MB4262.namprd02.prod.outlook.com
>> But we already cut that user off at the knees by removing HP-UX support.

> Not that it matters really, but I'd assume that was hpux on ia64, not hppa?

Hmm, maybe ... impossible to tell from the given information, but ia64
was at least still in production till recently, so you might be right.

In any case, I heard no bleating when we nuked ia64 support.