Re: ODBC int2 parameters to pg function

От Gary Doades
Тема Re: ODBC int2 parameters to pg function
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thanks Tom,

I did actually put the parameter binding examples in my original post,
but as they are in .NET speak it may not have been obvious.

I guess I should try to get this on the "things to do with the ODBC"
driver list. I should be able to look at the code myself, but I will have to
remember how to speak C.

Thanks again,
Gary.