Re: Performance and WAL on big inserts/updates

От Marty Scholes
Тема Re: Performance and WAL on big inserts/updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I can see that and considered it.

The seed state would need to be saved, or any particular command that is
not reproducible would need to be exempted from this sort of logging.

Again, this would apply only to situations where a small SQL command
created huge changes.

Marty