Thanks for the great work on the Win32 port

От Barry Lind
Тема Thanks for the great work on the Win32 port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has put effort into the
Win32 port.  I am amazed at how well the port already works.

Last night I downloaded the latest snapshot and built it under mingw
without any problems.

I installed the database and then ran our application on top and all
the basic opperations in our application worked.

Then I ran the basic set of regression tests for our application and
only 7 out of 262 of those tests failed.

While there are a couple of rough areas, I was surprised how useful the
Win32 port is right now.

Is anyone interesting in more information about the issues I did run
into, or is it still too early for anyone to care about such things as
they are likely all known issues?

thanks,
--Barry