PostgreSQL Project

От hyip@site.uottawa.ca
Тема PostgreSQL Project
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Sir:

I am a graduate student of computer science at University of Ottawa.
Professor Kiringa is my supervisor.

Currently, I am working on a group project.  As part of the project, I
would like to implement a new feature for the trigger creation in
PostgreSQL, which defines aliases for the "old" and "new" data by adding
the REFERENCING clause to the CREATE TRIGGER statement.   This new feature
will provide access to the OLD data in the database before modification
and to the NEW data after modification.

Would you please give me your advice on the implementation?

Look forward to your reply.  Please also CC your reply to Professor
Kiringa. (kiringa@site.uottawa.ca)

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hung Yip
Computer Science