Re: Upgrading from 7.3.4 til 7.4.x?

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Upgrading from 7.3.4 til 7.4.x?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> I am running 7.3.4 and I am thinking about upgrading to 7.4, so I was
> just wondering what pitfalls, etc I should know of?

You will definitely need a 7.4-era JDBC driver due to the autocommit
changes between 7.3 and 7.4. Upgrading to a newer driver may expose
application bugs e.g. expecting getFetchSize() to return the number of
result rows; otherwise it should be compatible.

-O

Сообщение: Re: Backup of users and groups?
Сообщение: Re: Backup of users and groups?