Re: Update on 'portal' changes

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Update on 'portal' changes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
>>You can't be even *more* segregated. There already are two
>>distinct groups: the so-called "website team" that doesn't
>>have a slightest clue what's up with the websites and the
>>people who actually do the work.
>
> Do you have any idea how many hours a week people like Robert and I put
> into this project on top of other commitments like family, work and
> studies? My third child was born just 2 weeks ago and I still ended up
> working on the project into the early hours after the hospital kicked me
> out for the night. Just because it wasn't any anything you're aware of
> doesn't mean that it isn't valid work.

Please drop this BS, you won't squeeze a tear from my eyes by such
pathetic methods. I work on this stuff in my free time, too.

If you do so much work, where can we look at the results of it? Or do
you mean that you just feigned complete ignorance when PGFoundry was
mentioned? ;]

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: