Re: designer tool connect to PostgreSQL

От Silke Trissl
Тема Re: designer tool connect to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
azwa@nc.com.my schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> i use postgresql as my database. does anyone know the designer tool that
> can connect to postgeSQL ??? meaning to say the tools
> can handle design task like create table , etc . appreciate if u can
> give the specific URL. thanks in advance.

Try this one:

http://www.aquafold.com/

Here you can connect not only to Postgres, but also to MySQL, Oracle,
... And you can handle several databases, even on remote systems. It's
really good designed.

Silke

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Achilleus Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: Read bytea column from table and convert into base64.....