Re: building using vc++6

От sashan
Тема Re: building using vc++6
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Ok

I copied include/pg_config.h.win32 to include/pg_config.h and it seems
to have built ... phew it's been a long day and I missed those steps in
the instructions here
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7/static/install-win32.htm

--
sashan
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~sgov008/

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql.conf help
От: Lola Lee
Сообщение: Postgresql Install Problems and Mac OS X