Re: 8.4 Features Page Typos

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: 8.4 Features Page Typos
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, July 2, 2009 01:58, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> A.M. wrote:
>
>> There are some grammar and spelling mistakes at
>> http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/features84.html
>>
>> "requirement to concatinate" (concatenate)
>> "suppress_redundent_updates()" (redundant)
>> This allow your (allows)
>> the reverse, that is seeing (that is, seeing) very awkward wording-
>> perhaps better as
>>
>> "The reverse of the array_agg() function, unnest() takes an array and
>> creates a record set with one row for each array element."
>
> Applied, thanks; they should show up in some time.  I hope I'm not
> upsetting anyone.

On that page I see now
  "suppress_redundant_updates() Trigger"

which is still not right, I think? The function is called
  "suppress_redundant_updates_trigger()"

unless this page is wrong: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/functions-trigger.html

( a second small typo is:  "functioname" should be "functionname" )

hth,

Erik Rijkers

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: 8.4 Features Page Typos
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [Gforge-admins] Permission problems on pgfoundry