scripts for converting postgres to oracle?

От Terence Kearns
Тема scripts for converting postgres to oracle?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi there,
We use oracle at work but I use postgres at home. I also sometimes
develop something in postgres for use at work because I don't really
want to run oracle (9i Lite won't install) on my laptop.

At the moment, I'm hacking a nasty php script which converts a pgdump
file which will work for a particular database. Does anyone have
something pre-made which will *assist* with a postgres to oracle conversion?

--
Terence Kearns ~ ph: +61 2 6201 5516
IT Database/Applications Developer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: