Re: returning a recordset from PLpg/SQL

От Terence Kearns
Тема Re: returning a recordset from PLpg/SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Stephan Szabo wrote:
> As a starting point, SETOF "RECORD" is different from SETOF RECORD given
> PostgreSQL's fold case to lower case for unquoted names.

Ahh! That will help :)

That's what you get when you use a silly IDE instead of a regular editor
like vi or notepad or something. Because I haven't written a procedure
for years (and even then, I only wrote one or two simple ones) I'd
forgotten the syntax so I thought using a dedicated prostgres procedure
editor would make it easier. I didn't even think to considder the double
quotes!

Thanks for pointing that out.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: