Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date

От Kris Shannon
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:

>Request Tracker:  perl.org's issue tracker has grown quite sophisticated and
>added PostgreSQL support.

>D. One possible reservation may be integrating RT with GForge.  Andrew D. and
>some of the GForge people will be checking on how troublesome this will be,
>and whether or not this might become a standard GForge option in the future.

I have a lot of experience with configuring and customising RT and would
be willing to help with this.
As a long time lurker on pgsql-hackers I vote for this option because
it's something I can
actually help with... :-)

--
Kris Shannon <kris@sisgroup.com.au>

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date
От: "Andrew Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date