Re: pltcl crash on recent macOS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pltcl crash on recent macOS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Switching the order of -bundle_loader and -lc did not help.

Meh.  Well, it was worth a try.

I'd be okay with just dropping the -lc from pl/tcl/Makefile and seeing
what the buildfarm says.  The fact that we needed it in 1998 doesn't
mean that we still need it on supported versions of Tcl; nor was it
ever anything but a hack for us to be overriding what TCL_LIBS says.

As a quick check, I tried it on prairiedog's host (which has the oldest
Tcl installation I still have in captivity), and it seemed fine.