Re: select statement against pg_stats returns inconsistent

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема Re: select statement against pg_stats returns inconsistent
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Shelby Cain  ,

>Is this expected behavior or perhaps a bug?

For a novice  like me can anyone please tell me
1. Will this effect  my  application developed  on PostgreSQL
2. Will my Application break at some point I heavly use the type of
queries defined in the post.

Would be greatfull for any kinda answers.

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap@jabber.org
ICQ :      264360076
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire
universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Buddha
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
                    ___
                   //\\\
                  ( 0_0 )