Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Raphaël.
>
> I found necessary liblary from the gnome environment.

Yes, I think it would be interesting to use libs provided published by
sun (www.sun.com/gnome) but we must verify that they didn't build them
with their workshop. Otherwise we will for sure enter compatibility
problems between gcc generated code and forte developer compiler
generated one.

>However,
>I ignore it, and it seems that I met with the rivalry problem by creating it separately from source.
>So, it was decided again that I installed it.
>I am very busy, and I don't have time.
>Wait for a while now.

keep cool! I'm sure Dave can wait a day or two ;p

Regards,
Raphaël

От: Raphaël Enrici
Сообщение: Re: Solaris9 Sparc64 edition
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: patch of REL-1_0_0_PATCHES.