Re: compiling problem

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: compiling problem
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dirk Dil wrote:

>Rapha?l Enrici (blacknoz@club-internet.fr) wrote:
>

>>ooops,
>>I forgot to ask for the full build log of pgAdmin3.
>>

>Are you sure about this?  It's a 3.6 Meg file.  Maybe I should send it
>to your directly, not post it here on the list.

Hi,
I had a look to your build log and it looks to be the exact same problem
I had under debian since 1.0.1 (as the SSL build was broken in 1.0.x, I
didn't look too far to know from where this could come from and simply
backported a piece of 1.1x snapshot ... It solves SSL build and solved
the problem you describe too).
Can you try to apply the patch attached on a fresh ogAdmin3 1.0.2 source
and tell me if it solves your problem ?

Thanks,
Raphaël

Вложения