Re: putting up modified 'portal'

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: putting up modified 'portal'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
> I've now applied your new code (please note I have not changed anything so your hacks do still exist).

Ouch. I didn't realise there were that many unnecessary files in the archive I
posted, sorry. :]

Right now I'm working with Marc on putting up this code on a dev server, when it
finally works it will be a much cleaner and hack-free version.

> However, I don't think it makes much sense to work this way. As it seems we can't give Alexey access to only one
singlemodule, what about creating a new project on gborg (postgresql.org 3.0 or something like that) where we can play
withoutaffecting anything on the current website?

That would be great.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Alexey Borzov
Сообщение: PDF docs in CVS broken
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: putting up modified 'portal'