Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2

От Graeme
Тема Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2
Дата
Список psycopg
Ed, Rory: thank you for replying. However, I do not think the postgresql
'search_path' is involved. I used psql to input the function, display
the search path
show search_path;
    search_path
-----------------
  "$user", public
and \df to confirm its presence:
Schema |      Name      |
    public | search_columns |  etc
I still get
psycopg2.ProgrammingError: function search_columns(unknown) does not
exist. (Yes, I did restart the server)
Furthermore, I didn't have to do anything in the Mageia 5 environment to
install search.sql, just copied it to the same directory as the main
Python routine.
The search routine I use is copied from
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5350088/how-to-search-a-specific-value-in-all-tables-postgresql/39473673
Furthermore:
In the Mageia 5 implementation, the psql command:
contacts=# select * from search_columns('Clarke');
produces the correct response. The Mageia 6 implementation produces the
error message:
ERROR:  function search_columns(unknown) does not exist

Regards to all,
Graeme

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2
Сообщение: Re: Calling stored procredure from psycopg2