Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Dave Page wrote:
> Yes, I guess it may need modification. Having said that though - would
> it be easier to keep it on the main server and generate the feed
> directly from the database? At least that way it wn't be affected by
> Alexeys work.

I think that it'll be better to add the ability to mirror RSS feeds
also. While the feed on the main server will be fetched from the DB, the
feeds on mirrors will be static.

We can also think about generating feeds in multiple languages, just as
it will be the case woth HTML.

I'll post a message a bit later on how to better do feed generation in
the version of 'portal' with my changes.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy