Re: Reproducible builds: genbki.pl and Gen_fmgrtab.pl

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Reproducible builds: genbki.pl and Gen_fmgrtab.pl
Дата
Re: Reproducible builds: genbki.pl and Gen_fmgrtab.pl  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/21/17 08:13, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Looks reasonable. Regarding the change to TestLib.pm, we should make
> sure that the tests have unique names. There is a small amount of
> duplication currently:
>
>     ./src/bin/pg_dump/t/001_basic.pl
>     ./src/bin/pg_rewind/t/001_basic.pl
>     ./src/test/modules/commit_ts/t/001_base.pl
>     ./src/test/modules/test_pg_dump/t/001_base.pl

But that's one of the reasons one has directories, so you don't need to
have globally unique names.  I don't actually see why the change in
TestLib.pm is necessary or how it relates to this thread.