TODO : Multiple inserts in a single statement

От Nick Barr
Тема TODO : Multiple inserts in a single statement
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hi,

Would anyone have any objections if I started to look at the following
TODO item?

INSERT

    * Allow INSERT INTO tab (col1, ..) VALUES (val1, ..), (val2, ..)

By this item I assume it means extending the INSERT INTO statement to
allow for multiple inserts in a single statement. Any further
information on this item would be greatly appreciated.

Nick