Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
>> It's the keyboard -- just got a new MS keyboard at work and didn't
>> notice it has an 'F Lock' key at the top, near Scroll Lock.  I must
>> have hit wit inadvertently, and thereby disabled the F keys.

The F lock is the single most annoying keyboard development EVER.  And I
thought over the last few years they'd had some awful ones.  You might
also notice that there is not inesrt key on your keyboard either :P

Chris

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Сообщение: Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP