Re: [PERFORM] Seq scan on zero-parameters function

От Tomasz Myrta
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Seq scan on zero-parameters function
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dnia 2004-02-06 09:43, Użytkownik Octavio Alvarez napisał:
> Thanks for the hint.
>
> In fact, my current_period_id() is based on time, but it should be
> constant along the query execution. I mean, I don't want some records
> filtered with some values and other with other values... I'll have an
> uncongruent recordset.

Well - you didn't read the chapter I noticed you, did you?

Look at function now(). It returns always the same value inside
transaction. If your current_period_id() works the same way as now()
then declare it as STABLE.

Regards,
Tomasz Myrta

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: