SQL editor thought

От Justin Clift
Тема SQL editor thought
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hiyas,

Was just running a few queries in the SQL Editor (latest available
snapshot version, for Windows), and came across a pain-in-the-butt
usability issue.

When you have the results for a SQL query show up, you can't then select
the resulting cell text, so it can't be cut-n-pasted from there to say,
another app.

Came across this when searching for user comments in a table with about
400,000 records, with the comments field able to be quite long.  Upon
finding the comments I was after... I couldn't then cut-n-paste them.

Arrrgh!  ;-)

Thought I'd mention it, in case it's new.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.