Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04

От Ron
Тема Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think the real question is "how do I make pgadmin4 use the locally installed psycopg instead of the system version?"

On 8/1/19 10:32 AM, Tony Shelver wrote:
The article at stackoverflow is here

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 17:28, Tony Shelver <tshelver@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the replies: the version is PG11.4.

As for needing to upgrade:  I just want to fix the problem.  This was a working environment until I updated pgAdmin4.

The fix suggested on Stackoverflow was to move to psycopg2 2.8, but it doesn't seem to be possible.

If there is another fix that anyone is aware of, I would love to know.

I tried to uninstall pgAdmin4, then install psycopg 2.8 via pip, then reinstall pgadmoin4 again using the Synatpic / Ubunto package manager, but it just installs pscopg2.7 over the top.

On Thu, 1 Aug 2019 at 16:50, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 8/1/19 7:39 AM, Tony Shelver wrote:
> I am getting an 'able oid' when querying any tables using the Query tool.
> When using the view / edit data option, everything works fine.

Should have asked in previous post:

What Postgres version(s)?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04
Сообщение: Re: PGAdmin4.11.1 on Ubuntu 18.04