Re: unexpected eof

От Marcin Gil
Тема Re: unexpected eof
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Eddie Roosenmaallen wrote:

> So long as you're not losing data through your Apache/php connections, I
> wouldn't worry about it.

Not that I'm aware of. But I've met a strange thing.
I've written an app that stores in pg blobs (pdfs) and writes
an oid of blob in table. I do it as a single transaction (well, two
nested transaction exactly: one tx for whole operation and a nested one
for inserting blob). The blob gets written correcty but suddenly
inserting its oid into table fails.. Suddenly, because it worked
earlier. I'm trying to find the cause of it but no results as for now.

Thanks
--
   Marcin Gil :: marcin.gil@audax.com.pl

От: Marcin Gil
Сообщение: Re: db security; user identification
От: Marcin Gil
Сообщение: Re: db security; user identification