Re: Pgadmin3 v1.14.2 foreign keys

От Day, David
Тема Re: Pgadmin3 v1.14.2 foreign keys
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Mary,

Not sure about FK via the pgadminIII gui table/columns view tool.
If you launch a query window from pgadminIII,  you can enter a command
similar to the following and it will accomplish your goal.

ALTER TABLE <schema>.address ADD FOREIGN KEY(address)
       REFERENCES <schema>.addresstype(addresstype_id);

Rgds

Dave