Re: SCO Extortion

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: SCO Extortion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
you should invite him in to talk, and let him know that you are
investigating drop'ng Linux altogether and are curious as to what
SCO/UnixServer could offer ... basically, tell him you are looking at
options, and take up his time on 'the sales pitch' :)
But before you do this, rent a temporary office in the worst part of town, and put up a bunch
of Voodoo relics. When he comes in, make your first question:

Are you enlightened?

;)