Re: Allow backend to output result sets in XML

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Allow backend to output result sets in XML
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
There is apparently a standard (or at least a draft) on using XML with
SQL that can be seen here: http://www.wiscorp.com/sql/sql_2003_standard.zip

I have no idea if it is of great use - I found it a fairly opaque
document to read. It's a pity that unlike the document on SQL/JRT they
didn't provide a sample + tutorial appendix.

Oracle has a few examples here:
http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/xmldb/htdocs/sql_xml_codeexamples.html

IBM has some research info here:
http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/sj/414/reinwald.pdf