Re: passing array as argument and returning an array in

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: passing array as argument and returning an array in
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jenny Zhang wrote:

Jenny,

although this is old but i find it worth mentioning tom's
comment on it. I hit your comment on facing similar issue.

The cited example is pretty iffy since it assumes that the valid array
entries are all > 0.  In recent PG version you can use the array_upper
and array_lower functions instead:

    for i in array_lower(a,1) .. array_upper(a,1) loop
        -- do something with a[i]
    end loop;

            regards, tom lane