Re: problem to connect to database

От Melanie Bergeron
Тема Re: problem to connect to database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I added the line [host    all     all     10.0.0.0   255.255.255.0
trust] in my pg_hba.conf (the other line was already there) but no results.
I will take a look to the tutorial, maybe I will find my problem.  But I
still can't figured out why it worked last week and not today.

Thanks to all for your replies

Melanie