Is it possible compile Pg 7.1.3 in order to run under Win98?

От Gianfranco Masia
Тема Is it possible compile Pg 7.1.3 in order to run under Win98?
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
    I read in Postgres 7.1 docs it work only under WinNT/2000 whereas Postgres
7.2 is capable to run under Win98/ME. I wish know if it's a feature of Pg
7.2 or if it's the last version of Cygwin that allow this. In other word
compiling Pg 7.1.3 on last Cygwin can it run under Win98?

Thanks in advance

Gianfranco Masia