RE: Replication between MS-Access and PostgreSQL

От Doug Budny
Тема RE: Replication between MS-Access and PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I tried using the ip addr 195.154.101.195 and get "Forbidden:You don't have
permission to access / on this server."  Even adding the rest of the url
gives me a similar error.  Is the site not setup properly or can we just
not access it from the US?