Re: SQL99

От Robert Sundström
Тема Re: SQL99
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
At 23:50 2001-10-29 , Robert Mello wrote:
> > Where can i find further info about ANSI SQL 99 and others DBMS which
> > implement SQL 99?
>
>AFAIK, there is not a single database vendor who has implemented full
>SQL99. It probably won't happen in the near future.

Yeah. Considering that no vendor has yet to implement full SQL-92 I guess
it will take a long time before anyone complies to full SQL-99...

However, Mimer SQL (http://www.mimer.com) has promised to be core SQL-99
compliant with their next release due in spring 2002.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: