Re: Elephant splash screen

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: Elephant splash screen
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
>Umm, I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but it's very (for want
>of a better word) childish looking - it does look professional though, just
>not the style I think we want.
>
>I spoke with my friend yesterday who does the artwork for some of the
>Babylon 5 books (and did the last set of pgAdmin 1 graphics. He hopes to
>have a set done for us somewhen next week.

I agree it looks childish, just like a KDE plash screen (http://www.kde.org).

As the elephant is the official logo of PostgreSQL, it would be nice to
show an elephant in pgAdmin
I will upload 2 other proposals in CVS/images and get back to the last
version of frmSplashScreen.

The association between PostgreSQL (elephant) and pgAdmin (elephant) sounds
nice to me.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel