SIGSEGV in initdb

От Jeroen van Vianen
Тема SIGSEGV in initdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
While updating my local copy to current sources and running initdb I got a
SIGSEGV at bootstrap.c:465 while adding template1 to pg_database.

This is because RelationBuildDesc in relcache.c returns a NULL at line 766.
The comments above this line say:

find the tuple in pg_class corresponding to the given relation id
if no such tuple exists, return NULL

(the relation is pg_database)

There seems to be some kind of error in the order in which the database is
bootstrapped and the system tables are created and filled.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Jeroen

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Anyone for prettyprinted EXPLAIN VERBOSE?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Anyone for prettyprinted EXPLAIN VERBOSE?