Re: [GENERAL] Debian w/ DBI/DBD

От Charles Tassell
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Debian w/ DBI/DBD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If you installed Postgres from source instead of getting a prebuilt
package, you probably have to, as root,  go into your src/interfaces/perl5
dir and type "make install"  This is because the perl include dirs are
usually only writable by root, so when you do a "make install" as the
postgres user, the Pg module can't be installed.

If you installed a package, I dunno.  Try getting the source and doing a
"./configure --with-perl; cd interfaces/perl5; make install" as root.