pgxml 1.0 released

От Jeroen van Vianen
Тема pgxml 1.0 released
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'd like to announce the release of pgxml 1.0, a tool which outputs
PostgreSQL queries in XML format.

Here's a small example:

Run
    pgxml -d books -c "select * from books" \
        -t library,book -s books.css -o books.xml

The output might look like this

    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <?xml-stylesheet href="books.css"type="text/css"?>
    <!-- Generated by pgxml 1.0 -->
    <!DOCTYPE library [
    <!ELEMENT library (book)*>
    <!ELEMENT book (id?, title?, author?)>
    <!ELEMENT id (#PCDATA)>
    <!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA)>
    <!ELEMENT author (#PCDATA)>
    ]>
    <library>
    <book>
    <id>1</id>
    <title>Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy</title>
    <author>Douglas Adams</author>
    </book>

    [...]

    <book>
    <id>4</id>
    <title>The C Programming Language</title>
    <author>Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie</author>
    </book>
    </library>

Check it out at http://www.morinel.demon.nl/pgxml/ or download it from
http://www.morinel.demon.nl/pgxml/pgxml-1.0.tar.gz

As I make heavy use of stylesheets, my website is best viewed with Mozilla
or M$ IE 5 :-(

Cheers,

Jeroen