Re: [HACKERS] IPC Memory problem with Postmaster on BSDi 4.x

От Roberth Andersson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] IPC Memory problem with Postmaster on BSDi 4.x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 11:17 1999-07-31 -0700, you wrote:
>Just curious...why can't he just reboot?
>
>Mike Mascari
>(mascarim@yahoo.com)

Becuase this is a server with many customers/users, we rather let it stay
as long as possible online without any reboot, we only reboots if we REALLY
needs to do that like patching the BSDi kernel or something similar.

Sincerely
Roberth Andersson, Server Administrator @ Jump-Gate & Webworqs
Phone:    011-46-550-17864
Cellphone:    011-46-70-6422024