Re: how to supress Notice messages or decrease verbosity level

От Keve Nagy
Тема Re: how to supress Notice messages or decrease verbosity level
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Keve Nagy wrote:
> I get NOTICE messages messing up the screen, telling me the obvious
> thing that indexes had to be created for the UNIQUE or PRIMARY KEY
> constraint.

If anybody else is interested, the solution is:

SET LOCAL client_min_messages TO 'warning';

This will suppress all NOTICE messages for the transaction, and then
return to the original state which is client_min_messages = 'notice' by
default.

YES< I love answering my own posts!
:-)

Regards,