Re: Old documentation

От Manfred Koizar
Тема Re: Old documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
,On 06 Jun 2002 16:17:27 -0400, Wei Weng <wweng@kencast.com> wrote:
>Specifically, I want to find out if postgresql 7.1.2 supports BIGINT
>datatype.

test=# select version();                          version
--------------------------------------------------------------PostgreSQL 7.1.3 on i686-pc-cygwin, compiled by GCC
2.95.3-5
(1 row)

test=# \dT                                       List of types          Type           |
Description
|set of tuples"char"                   | single characterabstime                  | absolute, limited-range date and
time(Unix system time)aclitem                  | access control listbigint                   | ~18 digit integer,
8-bytestoragebit                      | fixed-length bit stringbit varying              | variable-length bit
stringboolean                 | boolean, 'true'/'false'

I don't think they added bigint between 7.1.2 and 7.1.3.

ServusManfred