Re: ERROR: The backend has broken the connection -- AND: FATAL:

От Andres Olarte
Тема Re: ERROR: The backend has broken the connection -- AND: FATAL:
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
What backend version are you using? I seems you are using a very old version of the backend (server) and the driver is trying to comunicate in a newer protocol.  Theres a way to change the protocol, using the connection string, but I think it will be better to update the server to the newest version.