Kerberos bug in pgadmin4.2

От Rossiter, Russell D.
Тема Kerberos bug in pgadmin4.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

To Whom it may Concern,

The latest version of pgAdmin 4.2 does not work with Kerberos.  When I get prompted for my password, I hit enter with no password, since I’m using Kerberos and get the following error

ERROR: permission denied “pg_settings” is a system catalog.

I am using pgadmin 4.2 to connect to greenplum database.

Thank You,

Russell D. Rossiter

Notice of Confidentiality:

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of any privilege.