Re: Rethinking opclass member checks and dependency strength

От Anastasia Lubennikova
Тема Re: Rethinking opclass member checks and dependency strength
Дата
Re: Rethinking opclass member checks and dependency strength  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31.03.2020 23:45, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> Still haven't got a better naming idea, but in the meantime here's
>> a rebase to fix a conflict with 612a1ab76.

Maybe "amadjustmembers" will work?

I've looked through the patch and noticed this comment:

+            default:
+                /* Probably we should throw error here */
+                break;

I suggest adding an ERROR or maybe Assert, so that future developers
wouldn't
forget about setting dependencies. Other than that, the patch looks good
to me.

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company