Re: Fwd: postgresql performance question

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Fwd: postgresql performance question
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On 02/11/2018 04:15 PM, 許耀彰 wrote:
> Dear Support Team,
> I create a table by command as listed as below:
> *CREATE TABLE public.log2*
> *(*
> *        d3 text COLLATE pg_catalog."default"*
> *)*
> *WITH (*
> *
> *
> *    OIDS = FALSE*
> *
> *
> *)*
> *
> *
> *TABLESPACE pg_default;*
>
> And then use command as listed as below to import data to log2 table
>
> *COPY log2 FROM '/home/anderson/0107.csv' CSV HEADER;*
>
> My purpose is to import log information to log2 table to analysis, but I
> found one situation : for example , I have 166856 records in log2 table,
> when I use select command to list data , it spent a lot time, can we
> adjust the situation ?
> *select * from log2 *
> Thanks for your kindly assistance.

Sorry for being annoying, but this mailing list is for bug reports, and
your post is clearly not one. Please, send it to pgsql-performance, more
people are watching that list and you're more likely to get help.

Furthermore, I strongly recommend reading this:

    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions

It may actually have answer to your question, and in case it does not it
lists things you need to include in your post. For example query plan or
information about the hardware/system would be very helpful.

regards